Good Bling Sunday
- I’m back at work at Sympathy for the Rebel this weekend & I am in fashion heaven. Bought both of these bracelets at work this week. The bottom one has little roses & angels. So good. My pal Ryan wears about ten pounds worth of jewellery at all times – official Sympathy dresscode?
- I’m riding an enormous wave of love & adrenaline from this fuckin’ sick as shit Baby Eagle / Marine Dreams / Ferrio & His Feelings show in Ptbo last night. Entire lineup full of dreamboats & my ears are still ringing & all my favourite people and songs and bands. Still wishing for a You’ve Changed Records outpost in Ptbo. The best (of the best) part was that it felt like all the people who usually skip a show & say “I wish I could have made it but…” were actually there. Thanks for coming out & sharing the singing/dancing/drinking/crying with me. Sorry Sam for eating all of your pizza.
- Had my first “middle spoon” experience in many months this week. Yeah!
- Finished knitting the top I’ve been working on since June. I have made many accessories before but never clothes. This thing is wearable & I made it with some long pieces of string. Trippy.
- It’s been rainy & cooler & I am so excited to be able to wear pants & boots & cardigans & shawls. Yes yes yes yes yes. Yes!
- I paid off my library fines. You guys, the amount I owed was in the solid double digits & I had an instalment plan with my librarians. I love books.
- Bartering for clothes.
- Cooking nice dinners for one. Fruit for breakfast. Naps. Porch reading.
- Roommate pizza date.
I have more to say but I wanna save up & write some nice juicy posts. See ya soon babes.